WAREHOUSE SELECTOR IV, FULL CASE
Company: McLane Company
Posted on: November 19, 2021
WAREHOUSE SELECTOR IV, FULL CASEGR460 DC MinnesotaJob
- Pay Rate: $20 per hour.
- Sign-On Bonus: $3,000.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 am start time.
- Generous benefits such as medical, dental, and vision insurance
and company-paid life insurance start on your 60th day.
- 401(k) with annual company match.
- Paid holidays, vacation time, tuition assistance program, and
- The Warehouse Selector IV fills customer orders for full-case
products by pulling cases from warehouse storage slots.
- Read or scan labels to identify slot location, product
description, and quantity required for each order.
- Pull correct quantities of full-case items and lift onto a
pallet or cart.
- Transport selected cases to designated dock area using power
- Work safely to prevent injury to people and damage to
products.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 18 years of age.
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
- All qualified applicants will receiveconsideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran. Associated topics: dock, dockworker,
fulfillment, intern, logistics engineer, material handler, operate,
picker, warehouse engineer, warehouse support
Keywords: McLane Company, Lakeville , WAREHOUSE SELECTOR IV, FULL CASE, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!