Hardscapes Sales Representative
Company: Bachman's Inc.
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Bachman's was founded in 1885 and remains a family-owned
business, with fifth-generation Bachman family members leading the
company today. Bachman's operates six full-service Floral, Gift &
Garden Centers throughout the Twin Cities, a shop in the Galleria,
a Hardscapes Center in Farmington, and 28 floral departments within
Lunds & Byerlys grocery stores. Additionally, Bachman's operates
indoor and outdoor landscaping divisions, a weddings and special
events department, a wholesale nursery division, seven acres of
greenhouses, and a 670-acre growing range in Lakeville, Minn.,
which produces many of the plants, flowers, and landscaping
products sold by Bachman's today.
Direct and perform customer service and sales for hardscapes and
hardgood products. This will include hardscapes design, product
needs, estimating, product selections, invoicing, follow up,
coordination of returns, and delivery coordination.
- Receive, book and acknowledge called-in orders.
- Help Manager direct seasonal staff in customer service
- Perform clerical support duties and record keeping for
Hardscapes sales, service, and purchasing.
- Visit job sites to help with customer questions, issues or
- Assist in maintaining and upkeep of hardscapes yard in a neat,
organized manner including product storage, signage and
- Represent Bachman's at Trade Shows and other promoting
services, this may require overnight travel.
- Pulling orders, product loading and unloading as needed or time
- Perform store opening and closing duties as scheduled.
- Projects or a particular area of work. Existing examples
include things such as logistics, marketing, buying or other
ongoing activates needed to support Wholesale/Retail sales or
- Two- year associate degree and two-year hardscape sales,
design, and/or installation experience required or five years of
related work experience including one year of hardscape sales,
design, and/ or installation experience.
- One year supervisory or team leadership experience
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent working knowledge of hardscape materials
- Exceptional written, verbal, and persuasive communication
- Strong math skills required.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and demonstrate ability to
work as a team player.
- Bobcat, forklift, and utility loader skills and experience a
- ICPI certification preferred.
- Ability to do blueprint takeoffs preferred.
- M-F 7:30-4:00 Spring 7:30-5:00 Sat 8:00-12:00 Additional hours
Bachman's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Bachman's Inc., Lakeville , Hardscapes Sales Representative, Sales , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!