Sales Account Representative
Company: Hearth & Home Technologies
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Every sales professional wants to work for an industry leader.
Now is your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Sales
Account Representative -in Lakeville, MN.A sales career at Hearth &
Home Technologies puts you in the position of selling the most
popular brands in the industry, and selling a product that people
love. -A Sales Career You Can GrowHearth & Home Technologies
provides sales careers that can ignite your professional growth.
Advancement is only limited by ambition, and as the industry
leader, we offer sales careers in multiple channels across the
United States.Our Sales Account Managers work directly with
clients, building strong relationships and identifying growth
opportunities. You will be on the front lines of our business,
promoting and selling our products and gathering valuable market
intelligence data on our competitors. -All of our sales
professionals benefit from autonomy and a culture that stresses
continuous improvement. In essence, you'll operate as your own
business owner, however, you'll benefit from the support of an
industry leader. -Your role as a Sales Account RepresentativeMust
be willing to possibly relocate out of state in 12-18 months.
- Actively sell HHT products/programs to assigned accounts
mapping opportunities in each assigned area. - - - - - -
- Serve as a resource to trade partners within an assigned area
to best maximize exposure to customers.
- Complete outbound calls to trade partners per the call
frequency based on trade partner rating.
- Travel one week per month to complete in-person on-site-visits
with assigned accounts and/or with a field business partner.
- Present new product information and programs to assigned
accounts via remote delivery methods such as phone, e-mail, and
- Determine account eligibility for programs and services.
- Train accounts on product, price and programs, and work in a
consultative approach to increase HHT's sales volume.
- Manage Marketing support programs for assigned accounts as
needed (i.e. Co-Op, Showroom Displays, Authorized Dealer Program,
- Bachelor's degree in sales, business administration, marketing
or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 2 years of - professional selling experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be self-motivated with a strong results orientation -
- Strong customer service orientation
- Sense of urgency and follow through
- Ability to persuade, motivate, influence and negotiate with
- Detail oriented with strong prioritization and multi-tasking
- Ability to thrive under deadlines, drive results, multi-task
and work with a sense of urgencyWhy Sales Professionals Choose
Hearth & Home
- Working for the industry leader selling a popular product that
- Competitive compensation, including base salary and monthly
- Comprehensive benefits, including auto allowance, health
insurance, 401k and profit sharing -About Working for Hearth & Home
TechnologiesTake ownership of your career with a job that ignites
your passions and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home
Technologies, you will have the opportunity to Burn Brighter
working with a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth
products. -Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of
HNI Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute
a wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning
fireplaces, inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota
is our home, but we have locations throughout the United
Keywords: Hearth & Home Technologies, Lakeville , Sales Account Representative, Sales , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!