Sales Executive ll
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Position Type : Full time Type Of Hire : Experienced (relevant
combo of work and education) Education Desired : Bachelor's Degree
Travel Percentage : 0%Job DescriptionGENERAL DUTIES &
- Sells products and/or services and develops new account
- Solicits and maintains network of prospects.
- Initiates contact with prospective customers to sell targeted FIS
products and/or services.
- Works as a member of a sales team to sell assigned products or
services to identified key accounts.
- Demonstrates product knowledge including various solutions,
markets and competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents proposals to clients utilizing FIS
resources and tools.
- Negotiates, structures and closes -deals - that meet customer
expectations and FIS 's ability to deliver; utilizes appropriate
company resources per the resources plan to provide product
marketing support or specialized product sales expertise.
- Assists in the development of sales plans and strategies.
- Meets sales goals and objectives.
- Other related duties assigned as needed.
Bachelor 's degree or the equivalent combination of education,
training, or work experience.
GENERAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Good understanding of FIS products and services
- General knowledge of financial and/or payment solutions
technology including systems, applications and banking
- Requires expert negotiation and communication skills, both
written and verbal
- Requires solid decision-making and problem solving skills
- Analytical skills are required to determine client business needs
- Ability to remain calm under various levels of pressure
- Ability to show established track record of involvement in
industry trade groups preferred
- Requires the ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with all levels of management
(internally/externally), employees, clients and public
- Travel is required
FIS JOB LEVEL DESCRIPTION
Developing professional role. Fully qualified sales representative
who has advanced beyond entry level. Developing professional
expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a
variety of issues. Has working knowledge of company products and
services. Typically sells through a specific channel, having own
territory, or working on a team and is responsible for small to
medium-sized quota/territory. Normally receives general
instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new project
or assignments. Typically requires two to five years field sales
experience..Privacy StatementFIS is committed to protecting the
privacy and security of all personal information that we process in
order to provide services to our clients. For specific information
on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the
EEOC StatementFIS is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate
qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic
information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other
protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available
here supplement document available hereFor positions located in the
US, the following conditions apply. If you are made a conditional
offer of employment, you will be required to undergo a drug test.
ADA Disclaimer: In developing this job description care was taken
to include all competencies needed to successfully perform in this
position. However, for Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
purposes, the essential functions of the job may or may not have
been described for purposes of ADA reasonable accommodation. All
reasonable accommodation requests will be reviewed and evaluated on
a case-by-case basis.Sourcing ModelRecruitment at FIS works
primarily on a direct sourcing model; a relatively small portion of
our hiring is through recruitment agencies. FIS does not accept
resumes from recruitment agencies which are not on the preferred
supplier list and is not responsible for any related fees for
resumes submitted to job postings, our employees, or any other part
of our company.#pridepass
Keywords: FIS, Lakeville , Sales Executive ll, Sales , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!