IT Business Systems Analyst
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 6, 2022
Job Summary:Perform day-to-day administration and support of
applications. Evaluates, documents, implements, tests, and performs
incident resolution and root cause analysis of a variety of
applications. Work with various software environments, operating
systems, and computer hardware platforms. Assists with application
projects based on direction of IT Business Systems Supervisor and
IT Business Systems Manager. Work with end users as well as with
other IT professionals. Act as liaisons between vendors and IT as
well as provide support for all applications. Job Duties:
- Implement and troubleshoot systems, including hardware and
- Maintain accurate system documentation, procedures, logical and
physical diagrams. Collects and reviews system data for
troubleshooting purposes. Calls software vendors, if needed, to
request assistance in troubleshooting. Coordinates with appropriate
management personnel in implementing changes.
- Take ownership of minor tasks, problems or operational efforts.
Knowledge of internal business processes as they relate to the
applications and make recommendations as needed. Act in a
supporting role on larger project and maintenance efforts.
- Participates to ensure application compliance, such as MICS,
PCI, and HIPPA.
- Performs product evaluations, recommends and implements minor
products/services. Work with some supervision/oversight and learn
new technologies through the use of self-study materials. Ability
to articulate technical information clearly and simply to customers
or other non-technical personnel. Provide support for 24x7 business
operations including on-call. Follow incident, problem, and change
& release management processes. Multi-task and work in cross
- Any combination of post-secondary education in Business,
Information Technology or related IT field and IT related
experience to equal 4 years.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills, communication
skills and sound judgment.
- Hands on experience with multiple IT technologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of incident, problem and escalation
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Lakeville , IT Business Systems Analyst, Professions , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!