Material Handler/$1,000 hiring bonus
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Job Summary: Within the safety guidelines for operation of
warehouse equipment and delivery vehicles, ships, receives, and
distributes all products and gaming supplies related to the
company. Budget/Asset Responsibilities: Handles products of
monetary value/gaming supplies shipped/received and distributed.
- Receives, stores, and transports equipment, products, and
supplies to appropriate departments, using industrial equipment or
vehicles, per the posted schedule.
- Driving is an essential function of this job. Team members must
adhere to the driving standards determined by the Gaming
- Conducts inventory of incoming food products to ensure accuracy
- Places product in proper location to ensure rotation of
- Six months experience in a warehouse environment.
- Valid driver's license is required with good driving
- Must pass pre-employment physical exam.
- Industrial Truck Driving permit or ability to obtain within 90
days of employment (forklift)
- On feet or standing 90% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs.
- Exposure to odors, fumes and inclement weather.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Lakeville , Material Handler/$1,000 hiring bonus, Professions , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!