Auto Service Advisor
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 18, 2023
If you have a customer first attitude, possess a can-do work
ethic, and have a desire for a career in the automotive service
industry, this position may be perfect for you!
The Auto Service Advisor works with customers to determine their
vehicle needs and services requested, verifies warranty coverage,
develops estimates, creates repair orders, and maintains excellent
customer service experience.
- Answer phones promptly and courteously, and making overhead PA
announcements on service specials and offers.
- Schedule service appointments for customers.
- Establish a working knowledge of Fleet Farm's entire line of
tires, parts and accessories.
- Promote and sell automotive products and services that meet
- Develop service estimates by costing materials, supplies and
labor, and calculating customer's payment.
- Occasionally, perform basic maintenance duties such as changing
oil, checking fluids, installing batteries, etc.
- Assist customers with all questions and handle all customer
issues. Always provide superior customer service.
- Assist in preparations for events and promotions.
- Positive promotion of Fleet Farm customer loyalty program,
credit card, and other company initiatives.
- Ensure all services are completed with a high degree of quality
and meets the needs of the customer.
Job Requirements and Education:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights,
weekends, and holidays is required.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- 16 years of age with a valid driver's license.
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role.
- Previous experience in an auto service/mechanical setting
- Demonstrated ability to learn basic mechanical tasks.
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Lakeville , Auto Service Advisor, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!