Company: Advanced Oral Surgery
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Advanced Oral Surgery & Periodontics is continuing to grow! Due
to this growth we have a fantastic opportunity for an administrator
to join our team to lead and support our teams in our two locations
in Lakeville and Minnetonka. We are looking to add an outgoing
individual who is passionate about providing exceptional patient
care to our team. If you are a fun, hardworking, team player that
is interested in helping lead us in growing the practice and
continuing to serve the Lakeville and Minnetonka and surrounding
communities with all their oral surgery and periodontal needs, then
we would love to hear from you! Previous dental experience
preferred. Role and Responsibilities The Practice Administrator
will serve as a trusted leader in the practice, ensuring delivery
of a quality patient experience and the achievement of productivity
- Oversees all aspects of the practice including patient and
referral experience, team member satisfaction, doctor satisfaction,
and opportunities for improvement and growth.
- Ensures a positive customer service experience for all
- Maintains a safe and enjoyable workplace for team members.
- Hires, onboards, and trains team members.
- Sets goals and objectives for the Practice.
- Monitors practice performance through tracking mechanisms,
adjusting as needed.
- Monitors the environment and facilities, making improvements
- Ensures policies, protocols, procedures are being
- Leads HR management to include scheduling, onboarding,
terminations, and performance management.
- Engages in regular communication with team members and
- Leads change implementation.
- Trouble shoots issues as they occur, and proactively works to
- Performs other related duties as required. Education and
- Five years of related experience required.
- Two or more years of supervisory experience preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred. Skills and
- Knowledge of medical and dental terminology.
- Ability to work well with other team members of all levels
across the organization.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Extensive knowledge of office management procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Life Insurance
- Employer sponsored short-term disability
- Long term disability
- Paid Holidays
Keywords: Advanced Oral Surgery, Lakeville , Practice Administrator, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!