Customer Service Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
The Customer Service Team Member will provide a friendly and
efficient check-out experience. The position will handle customer
exchanges, returns, and complaints. The position will enable
Cashiers to go above and beyond customers' expectations.
- Provide customers with a quick and efficient check-out
experience by operating the cash register and scanner to itemize
and total customer's purchase and bag merchandise.
- Handle customer exchanges, returns and complaints
- Serve as a cashier resource while on floor duty by assisting
with transactions, resolving discrepancies and troubleshooting cash
register and tender issues.
- Greet customers in a friendly manner with a smile, throughout
the entire interaction. Are outgoing and engaging. Must love
working with people.
- Process and handle monetary transactions including cash, check,
gift card, credit/debit card, etc.
- Articulate the advantages of the Fleet Rewards credit card and
encourage customers to apply.
- Extend offers for the Extended Protection Policy to qualifying
- Effectively communicate with Manager on Duty and/or merchandise
teams in regards to out of stock products at the checkout lanes and
- Remain knowledgeable about the store for customer
- Restock items efficiently and accurately; ensure assigned area
is always presentable.
- Deliver an outstanding shopping experience.
- Help cashier team deliver a rewarding shopping experience for
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Knowledge of basic cash handling procedures including simple
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the
business. Including days, nights, weekends and holidays is
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Lakeville , Customer Service Team Member, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!