Pricing Team Member
Company: Fleet Farms
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our
priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and
detail-oriented person, this role is for you!
Pricing Team Members are responsible for maintaining the up-to-date
and accurate pricing of store merchandise in collaboration with the
Marketing & Pricing Coordinator and Zone Team Members.
- Complete price changes and maintain proper signage and shelf
labels for all product displays.
- Work with Store Management and Zone Leads to ensure all Company
pricing standards are met.
- Physically respond to pricing discrepancies urgently, including
at the checkout, and take the necessary steps in order to resolve
- Coordinates seasonal/promotional in-store marketing collateral
(to include point of purchase, stand alone signing, banners, shelf
edge materials etc.) to ensure appropriate signing packages are
fully executed to seasonal/promotional schedule.
- Conducts price audit scans to ensure price accuracy.
- Coordinate and communicate the resolution of pricing and UPC
- Acquire a thorough working knowledge of the IT systems to
complete job responsibilities.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and climb
ladders is required.
- Primary hours will be in the mornings; however the ability to
work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
including days, nights, weekends, and holidays is preferred.
Keywords: Fleet Farms, Lakeville , Pricing Team Member, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!