Company: Robert Half International
Posted on: November 14, 2022
We are searching for a staff assistant to provide support and
assistance for our employees and management. In this role, you will
work with other administrative members to ensure that staff
requests and requirements are handled and that tasks such as
document organization, calendar planning, and inventory checks are
completed on time. To ensure success as a staff assistant you
should be helpful, practical, and skilled at administrative tasks
such as typing, communications, data entry, event organization, and
office planning. A top-notch staff assistant will excel in office
work, planning, and time management and be meticulous in their
approach to daily business tasks. Staff Assistant
- Answering queries from staff and clients of the company.
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and events.
- Organizing travel plans and itineraries for management and
- Notifying staff members of important information and company
- Assisting in the preparation of documents and reports.
- Updating, maintaining, and organizing employee records.
- Preparing venues for conferences or meetings.
- Planning out work-related calendars and schedules.
- Reporting any workplace issues through the appropriate
- Checking and managing office inventory supplies.
- Diploma in administration, human resources, or office
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role.
- Top-notch organizational and planning abilities.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other office management
- Proactive attitude and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent telephonic and email communication skills.
- Familiarity with office equipment including printers,
photocopiers, shredders, and consumables.
- Knowledge of office processes such as document handling,
drafting communications, and filing.
- Helpful and collaborative work ethic.
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills. If you are interested
please reach out to Madison Carey at 952-882-9919 and click the
APPLY NOW button to submit your resume for immediate
Keywords: Robert Half International, Lakeville , Staff Assistant, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!