Xtreme Cafe Cashier/Counter + Tips
Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: November 14, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
$14.25 an hour
* Hire on Bonus *
$750.00 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are
returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in
equal $250 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6
months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort &
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
SUMMARY: To welcome guests and take food and beverage orders.
- Greet guests, take food and beverage orders and deliver
- Operate point-of-sales system and handle cash and cash
- Answer questions and offer event and promotional information
- Assemble food items ensuring product is visually appealing
- Make sure work areas are stocked following food storage,
rotation, spoilage and prevention of cross-contamination
- Cross-train in other tri-restaurant positions
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly
to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Above average math skills
- Previous cash handling experience
- Previous guest service experience
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People - amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits - affordable health coverage, no cost on-site
clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career - well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with
or without a degree.
o The Little Things - Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Lakeville , Xtreme Cafe Cashier/Counter + Tips, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!