Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: November 14, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
* Pay Rate *
$16.00 an hour
* Hire on Bonus *
$750.00 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are
returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in
equal $250 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6
months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort &
SUMMARY: Under general supervision ensure waterpark safety, assist
swimmers and respond to emergencies.
- Maintain constant observation of the waterpark, know and review
emergency procedures and respond to emergency situations
- Perform first aid when necessary and contact / activate EMS
- Prepare and maintain activity and incident / accident reports
- Perform various duties as assigned to maintain a clean and safe
- Inform management of unsafe and dangerous conditions or
- Assist with pool admissions and selling merchandise following
cash handling procedures
- Cover pool attendants breaks as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise voice, including
projecting across distance in normal and loud situations
- Ability to remain focused and alert for extended periods of time
in a warm environment
- Ability to hear noises and distress signals
- Ability to observe all areas of the pool with clear vision
- 6 months previous Lifeguard experience, current Lifeguard
certification or training will be provided
- Currently certified in First Aid, CPR and AED for professional
Employees in this position must maintain First Aid, CPR / AED for
professional rescuers certification and current Lifeguard
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People - amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits - affordable health coverage, no cost on-site
clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career - well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with
or without a degree.
o The Little Things - Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Lakeville , Lifeguard (Indoor), Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!