Sr UI/UX Designer
Company: Farm Credit Council
Posted on: November 13, 2022
Location: Lakeville, MN; Bloomington, IL; Mankato, MN; Sun
Prairie, WI: Prairie du Sac, WI
This position is responsible for the overall experience of digital
products to help ensure our digital platforms are designed with the
client's perspective in mind through research, design, and
problem-solving. The incumbent plays an integral part within the
client facing technology team to optimize the client's experience
by evolving the solution brand, workflows, user experiences, and
- Uses various tools to map out the user journey.
- Creates user flows to visualize the path a client takes when
using a product.
- Identifies design flaws in current production experiences and
designs better solutions.
- Identifies opportunities to bring cohesiveness to user
experiences across platforms.
- Creates user flows, wireframes, prototypes, low and
- Creates scaled-down versions of products to enable design
testing prior to passing the design over to the development
- Defines and document experience maps for all supported
platforms to further understand the client journey and associated
client needs and pain points.
- Creates innovative product designs in collaboration with
product owners, business partners, and technology teams.
- Performs visual design, incorporating company standards for
imagery, color schemes, icons, and typography.
- Organizes content within an app or website to guide the user to
accomplish tasks or educate them about the product.
- Creates user-centered designs by understanding business
requirements, the voice of the client, user journeys, client
feedback, and usability findings.
- Incorporates usage metrics, user research findings, and
usability testing results into UI design.
Minimum Qualifications & Required Knowledge, Skills and
- Bachelor's degree in human-computer interaction (HCI),
interaction design, graphic design, or relevant field; or an
equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to
perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in UX Designer Role including
interaction and product interface design for both web and mobile
- Experience with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Balsamiq,
or Invision App.
- Understands business requests and desired outcomes.
- Ability to understand business metrics and translate company
goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Experience applying design thinking principles and leading
design thinking workshops.
- Experience with empathy mapping, experience mapping, customer
journey mapping, and service design mapping.
- Ability to Produce high-quality solutions through flow
diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps.
- Well-versed in user-centered design methods and best
- Strong problem-solving skills to determine solutions to user
- Expertise using wireframe tools and generating interactive
clickable prototypes that clearly illustrate site function.
- Solid knowledge of process improvement and agile
- Excellent attention to quality and detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong visual and iconography skills.
- Ability to drive the entire design process from ideation to
- Strong self-management skills and product delivery
- Willingness to learn and change in a dynamic environment.
- Valid driver's license.
Who is Compeer Financial?
Compeer Financial exists to champion the hopes and dreams of rural
America. By joining our team, you will help empower those in
agriculture and rural communities to achieve their goals and expand
their possibilities. We embrace business agility and innovative
approaches to serving our clients and communities.
Why join our team?
- Amazing team members who are passionate about serving
agriculture and rural America.
- Investment in our team members' education, growth and
- Engagement in our communities through giving back and
- Flexible, collaborative and dynamic work environment.
- Great benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401K (3% Compeer contribution & up to an additional 6%
- Paid time off (vacation, sick leave, holidays, volunteer
Find out why our team members choose Compeer Financial by watching
How do I apply?
Qualified candidates, please apply online at
Compeer Financial is an equal opportunity employer and all
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Farm Credit Council, Lakeville , Sr UI/UX Designer, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!