Paint Line Operator
Company: Northern Tool & Equipment
Posted on: July 31, 2022
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS - $500 paid at the completion of 30 days and
$500 after 90 days!
1st Shift: Monday-Thursday work schedule, 10-hour days.
6:00am-4:30pm. OT is worked on Fridays, as needed. $18.50/hr
starting hourly wage.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To efficiently load, unload and manually paint KBAR parts to meet
the quality standard of the products.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
* Loads and unloads product on/off the paint conveyor line.
* Assists in touch up painting by using the paint guns to reach
areas that have not been coated by the automatic paint process.
* Calculates the number of finished products completed during the
* Assists in all designated areas within the facility (including
assembly) as determined by current work in process and
* Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
* Completes a work card daily and turn into the supervisor at the
end of the shift.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential
problems and related information necessary for effective
* Performs all other duties as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
* Previous experience in a manufacturing/fabrication facility
* Previous experience with powder coat paint preferred
* Strong mathematical ability
* Ability to read and interpret blueprints
* Ability to relate well with others and work as a team member
* Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment's 12 Core
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
* Frequently required to use hands to handle objects.
* Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and
* Ability to operate various types of forklift
* Ability to stand for 8 hours a day.
* Ability to consistently lift up to 25 pounds.
* Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
* Ability to rarely lift up to 10 pounds, 75 pounds.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
Direct: No supervisory responsibilities
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
* Protective footwear (steel-toe boots/shoes)
* Protective eyewear (safety glasses)
* Protective hearing devices in designated areas
Northern Tool + Equipment is an equal opportunity employer
committed to an inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other basis
prohibited by law.
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment, Lakeville , Paint Line Operator, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!