Executive Assistant - 5-2022
Company: New Market Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition Title: Executive Assistant Job
DescriptionReports to: PresidentHours: Part Time 20-25 hours per
week New Market Bank's Goal: Cultivate a culture of mutual respect
and trustworthiness between customers, team members and ownership
which makes all interactions feel as easy and sincere as a
handshake.Position Overview: Help promote the Bank's goals by
supporting the executive team in managing business-related tasks
for the team such as creating reports, organizing meetings, travel
and accommodations, taking minutes, and other organizational tasks.
This position is responsible for maintaining comprehensive and
accurate corporate records, documents, and reports. Support the
Bank's core values of Respect, Integrity and Passion which will
assist in leading the Bank toward the specified and desired
direction of high performance. Past experience as an executive or
administration assistant is preferred for this role.Essential
- Use discretion, confidentiality, and good judgment to handle
- Preparing reports, memos, invoices letters, and other
- Sustain and organize a daily calendar of meetings and events
while resolving any scheduling issues.
- Prepare President's monthly expense report or documentation of
credit card bill for approval.
- Answering phones and routing calls to the correct person or
- Maximize the President's time by reading, researching,
collecting, and analyzing information as needed, in advance. Filing
and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Helping prepare for meetings by researching and collecting data
to prepare documents for review and presentation by boards of
directors, committees, and executives.
- Draft and prepare correspondence for internal announcements,
board meetings, and organizations that the President is involved
- Accurately recording minutes from meetings.
- Participate in team meetings and attend other meetings and
seminars as required and/or requested.
- Using various software, including word processing,
spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Reading and analyzing incoming memos, submissions, and
distributing them as needed.
- Making travel arrangements for executives.
- Performing office duties that include ordering supplies
- Adhere to and comply with all applicable, federal, and state
laws, regulations, and guidance, including those related to
BSA/AML, as well as adhere to the Bank's policies and
- Assist Senior Leadership team members as directed by the Bank
- Provide general administrative support as assigned.
- Answer customer calls and assist customers with their needs.
Requirements:Leadership: Commitment to team environment;
Development/training of team members & Support of
Vision/MissionEducation: High school diploma or GED; 3 to 5 years
of executive assistant experience preferred.Skills: Excellent
communication and time management skills; Proven ability to meet
deadlines; Ability to organize a daily workload by priorities;
Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced quickly changing
environment; Have a proactive approach to problem-solving with
strong decision-making skills; Professional level verbal and
written communications skills. Technology: In-depth understanding
of entire MS Office suite.
Keywords: New Market Bank, Lakeville , Executive Assistant - 5-2022, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!