Business Readiness Specialist
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 7, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an exciting opportunity in our
Enterprise Strategy Business Readiness and Corporate Strategy
group. The Business Readiness Specialist will deliver the overall
design, development and execution of CHS organizational change
management activities related to cross functional transformations
impacting people, process and technology aligned to enterprise
strategy.ResponsibilitiesOrganizational Change Management (40%)
- Support the development and socialization of the business case
for change with leaders across the organization.
- Design, develop and coordinate change agent meetings across to
the organization to cascade communication to impacted end users.
Ensure alignment and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders
during periods of heavy process change and ambiguity.
- Provide coaching to leadership on strategies to cascade
communication and prioritize key business unit specific impacts to
- Continually create opportunities for dialogue and alignment for
enterprise transformation through town halls, large forums, web
casts and other communication channels.
- Develop and monitor mechanisms to continually gather feedback
from CHS employees on their perceptions related to transformation,
and how they contribute to its success.
- Support the design, development, and management of the
strategic change management strategy for the Enterprise
- Collaborate with Learning and Development efforts to elevate
capabilities and promote learning agility. Organizational Design
- Collaborate with Human Resources during periods of workforce
transition, job role changes, and adjustments to target operating
models and organizational design.
- Design, develop, and manage change readiness assessments used
to understand employee behavioral readiness and existing
- Design, develop, and manage enterprise-wide organizational
impact assessment and job impact assessment to understand how
stakeholder's jobs and processes are impacted as a result of of the
enterprise transformation. Change Communications (20%)
- Counsel leaders on development of key messages and on effective
- Collaborate with the internal project and communication teams
to align strategic messaging of all changes/ key initiatives
throughout the organization.
- Collaborate with Marketing Communication where appropriate,
including the development of key messages.
- Coordinate with communication resources to plan and develop
communications for business readiness impacts.
- Identify and prioritize internal and external communication
opportunities for project leadership.
- Support project teams by reviewing and recommending refinements
to direct communication work products.
- Measure effectiveness of all external communications and manage
the relevance, consistency, integration, alignment, and appropriate
timing of messages across the organization.
- Identify and ensure production, ongoing maintenance, and
evaluation of appropriate vehicles for communication within various
work streams. People Leadership and other duties as assigned/or
- Continuously improve the change management knowledge and skill
of employees through training, education, and mentoring.
- Demonstrate visible leadership and exhibit CHS leadership
expectations.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's Degree or advanced degree in organizational
behavior, organization development and/or
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in organizational
development, management consulting or corporate communications,
with an emphasis on change management and business readiness to
- Demonstrated success leading change and communications for
large scale project oriented and team-based environments
- Demonstrated skill in organizing, leading, and inspiring
individuals toward goal attainment, and service performance in a
continually changing environment
- Proven ability to understand and communicate short and
long-term value proposition to achieve the desired goals, linking
long-term vision to short term plansAdditional Qualifications
- MBA or Master's Degree in related area, Project Management
Certification, Change Management Certification, Organization
Development Certification, Experience with strategic planning
- Management and cross-functional experience
- ERP or technology transformation experienceCHS offers a
competitive total compensation package. Benefits include Health,
Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day Care
Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension,
Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance. CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. Effective January 6, 2020, the U.S. Department of
Transportation, Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA)
requires employers to conduct a pre-employment verification full
query against the newly established License Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse prior to beginning employment in a position that
requires a valid commercial driver's license (CDL). Candidates
seeking employment in a position that requires a commercial motor
vehicle license must voluntarily enter their information into the
FMCSA and must provide disclosure authorization, at the time of
offer, to CHS or an authorized third-party agent of CHS to verify
Keywords: CHS Inc, Lakeville , Business Readiness Specialist, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!