Company: Treasure Island Resort & Casino
Posted on: May 7, 2022
- WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES -
This position is included in Pay Group A with a starting pay range
of $10.33-$13.00 an hour.
SUMMARY: To transport and store luggage for hotel guests.
- Greet and assist guests transporting and/or securing their
luggage appropriately, as well as other special requests and
- Monitor front entrance of property for guest's arrival, open car
doors, escort guests and show to hotel rooms
- Provide information about the property and its amenities
- Perform errands such as delivering supplies and newspapers,
filling ice buckets, etc.
- Perform room checks at noon
- Ensures an organized, safe and clean front entrance and lobby
- Exchange keys
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly
to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Basic math and computer skills
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret general documents
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally up-sell property
- Previous guest service experience
- Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for
o The People amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic,
401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or
without a degree.
o The Little Things Length of Service Award, Team Member of the
Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream,
Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at
Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
Associated topics: bell, bellhop, door, front desk, inn, mason,
plaza, rapids, spencer, vip
Keywords: Treasure Island Resort & Casino, Lakeville , Bell Person, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!