CNA - Join an incredible team - $500.00 Sign on Bonus
Company: The Moments Memory Care
Posted on: January 12, 2022
On a mission to improve quality care for individuals touched by
dementia.We are the provider of exceptional Memory Care, uniquely
designed to support individuals and their families in the greater
Lakeville area. Located just south of the Twin Cities, The Moments
Memory Care Community offers innovative design and architectural
advancements providing a vibrant home-like atmosphere, combined
with an unparalleled whole-care approach and person-centered
programming. This is a compassion driven model specializing
exclusively in outstanding Memory Care.With this Certified Nursing
position, you will be part of a comprehensive team providing care
for the individuals who call this 32-suite beautiful community
home. And, we are growing! We are currently under construction of
an additional community home offering 60 beautiful suites adjacent
to our current community. Offering the same home-like atmosphere,
on a larger scale.The responsibilities of this position will
include playing a meaningful role in developing a culture dedicated
to optimal healthcare practices and centered on each and every
Residents well-being.Certified Nursing Assistant Position
- This position is responsible for providing personal care and
designated health-related services designed to maintain the
residents physical and emotional well-being for those residents
living at The Moments.
- This position assists residents with tasks of daily living as
indicated on the Service Agreement, the Medication Administration
Record (MAR), and other services as delegated by the RN.
- Must possess a sensitivity and aptitude for working with older
adults andpassion for serving people living with dementia.
- Must be willing to obtain extensive dementia training.
- Must be capable to prioritize and organize work effectively and
- Be able to encourage and/ or escort residents to participate in
scheduled activity programs.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively with residents,
families, staff and other customers.
- Understand how to use and be responsible for an electronic
mobile health records device while on duty.
- Understand standard precautions used for infection control and
adhere to them.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living as indicated
on their individual service agreement (including, but not limited
to dressing, showering, grooming, toilet assistance, escorting and
resident laundry duties).
- Commitment to a compassionate care philosophy emphasizing a
whole person approach.
- Works to assure community is in compliance with federal, state
and local standards and regulations.
- Ability to work with a team to develop person-directed care and
outstanding sensory and cognitive programming, in a culture of
compassion, respect and dignity.
Keywords: The Moments Memory Care, Lakeville , CNA - Join an incredible team - $500.00 Sign on Bonus, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!