Slot Floor Supervisor - Up to $29 an hour - Weekly Pay
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Areas of Responsibility: Slot floor operations Job Summary:
Responsible for service activity, monitoring guest service levels
to foster an ongoing continued gaming relationship and an excellent
gaming experience. Ensures that all policies and procedures are
consistently followed. Oversees the coordination and delivery of
guest service by all departments within their area. Budget/Asset
Responsibilities: Ensures the control and protection of Slot
department assets and inventory in accordance with all federal,
state and local regulations. Job Duties:
- Supervises activities of subordinates to ensure optimum guest
service delivery and positive guest interaction. Approves and
verifies gaming transactions up to signatory level (short-pay,
jackpot, W-2G, 1042S, etc.).
- Communicates and monitors all departmental policies and
procedures to ensure asset protection and regulatory compliance
through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Assigns Slot Service Specialists to area of responsibility,
schedules breaks, completes area report cards, completes end of
shift report, incident/injury reports and reports compliance
- Addresses and resolves guest and team members concerns.
- Completes performance appraisals on direct reports, including
counseling and motivation, training and development. Interviews,
and recommends hire/promotion of subordinate team members.
- Occasional Tasks
- Responsible for on-going team member training and development.
Identifies skill deficiencies and works with the individual
developing a work plan to succeed. Prepares and issues performance
reviews and disciplinary actions as needed.
- Works with Club M in identifying significant players and/or
- Acts as observer and signatory as defined in asset control
- Inventory of forms/supplies.
- Ensures that all expendable ad non-expendable equipment and
inventory for all areas are properly maintained, controlled and
distributed on their assigned shift.
- May include other guest service functions relative to the
efficient operation of the casino based on licensing constraints.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- One year of Slot Service Specialist experience.
- High school graduate or GED.
- Working knowledge of department policies and gaming
- Ability to communicate technical, job-related information and
ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Proficiency with gaming computer system and basic word
- Knowledge of currency transaction reporting (CTR).
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Self-guided leader, creative, responsible, high-energy, eager
to work with other departments and independently.
- Willingness to actively contribute in an array of projects as
requested; eager to learn new skills.
- Passion for attracting, retaining, engaging, and building
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.Leadership
- A proven people leader with success building and leading high
performing teams. Act as a leader of change and innovation across
- Skilled in proactively assessing organizational performance and
aligning solutions with strategic and cultural initiatives.
- Demonstrated success of strong relationship management and team
building skills, with ability to influence leaders and team members
at all levels within the greater organization. Experience with
change management and rolling out small and large scale
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal, coaching and
presentation skills with the ability to tailor messaging to the
- Strong collaborator who influences effectively with a variety
of internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Lakeville , Slot Floor Supervisor - Up to $29 an hour - Weekly Pay, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!