Outside Sales Representative
Company: Interstate Companies
Posted on: January 9, 2022
As we have since our founding in 1957 as one of the worlds first
Detroit Diesel Engine distributors, we continue to recruit
career-oriented individuals who want fulfilling work and
opportunities for professional growth. Our employees commitment to
the company and its Pride in Service motto helps Interstate
Companies deliver exceptional customer service every day.Sales
representatives fulfill a critical role in our operations.
Interstate sales representatives are the front line of presenting
our products to the industry. They are responsible for developing
networks and industry contacts, promoting our value added products
and services, keeping customer satisfaction a priority.Job
- The primary duties of this position will be to actively promote
and secure product sales of diesel engines in the OEM off-highway
- Develop relationships with new and existing OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) customers that represent a wide variety of
applications and market segments.
- Promote and secure product sales of diesel engines in the
- Identify new customer contacts to build market share and new
product sales in the Construction& Industrial, Ag, Forestry, Mining
and related Off-Highway markets.
- Collaborate with customers to provide technical and sales
- Work directly with a variety of key customer contacts in sales,
engineering, procurement to facilitate long term and successful
- Create product and application solutions to provide added value
for the customer.
- Maintain and grow relationships with product vendors.
- Continuous improvement through product training and sales
- Local and Regional travel Ideal Qualifications:
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A self-starter who can develop and implement sales strategies,
business plans, as well as set and achieve goals.
- Must be very organized, detail oriented and self-
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects is
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and applications.
- Technical and or mechanical experience
- Consultative sales experience
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Minimum 3 years outside sales experience Benefits Include:
- Excellent compensation including base salary plus commission,
company vehicle, laptop, cell phone.
- Generous benefits including insurance options, PTO, holiday,
401(k) with employer match.Please note this job description is not
designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities,
duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for
this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any
time with or without notice.Interstate Companies is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and we encourage all qualified and interested
persons to apply for this position by submitting a resume for
consideration. Associated topics: agent, business, disney, inbound,
inside sales, marketing, outbound, sales, telemarketer,
Keywords: Interstate Companies, Lakeville , Outside Sales Representative, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!