Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Processes payroll and payroll-related documents to ensure accurate
and timely payment to employees/team members. Provides guest
service to employees/team members.
- Performs data entry of payroll for multiple pay groups to
include tips, orientation, training, paid Personal Time Off (PTO),
bereavement pay, acting casino manager pay, on call duty pay and
other payroll requested items in the payroll and timekeeping
system. Performs detailed audits of payroll and timekeeping.
Distributes payroll and management reports. Assist with set up for
electronic pay statements and reset passwords.
- Researches, calculates, and processes payroll corrections,
manual time cards, and wardrobe deductions and reimbursements.
- Organizes and distributes payroll checks. Mails checks to
former employees/team members and mails direct deposit letters for
- Responds to and assist employees/team members with questions
and/or concerns. Responds to or contacts departments for payroll
- Completes and audits employment verifications. Maintains,
calculates, sets up and processes all garnishments/child support
files, prepares and processes check requests for manual
garnishment/child support calculations.
- Occasional tasks.Requirements
- Combination of post-secondary education and/or experience to
equal four years in payroll/timekeeping or related field.
- One year experience in a large computerized payroll
- Current knowledge of appicable wage and hour laws, and IRS laws
and regulations pertaining to payroll processing.
- Knowledge and experience in payroll and timekeeping
- Proficient 10-key and basic math skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in word-processing, spreadsheets,
electronic calendar, mail software and presentations.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
- Heavy keyboarding - 85% of time.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Lakeville , Payroll Specialist, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!