Company: TreeHouse Private Brands
Posted on: January 5, 2022
Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods is a food manufacturer of granola, fruit and
specialty bars located south of the river in Lakeville, MN. We are
currently looking for new members to join our team in processing
and packaging equipment operations! These positions are on a 3-2-2
rotating 12- hour shifts.
Processing Operators are responsible for measuring ingredients,
operating depositors and ovens. Packaging Operators are responsible
for operating machines that wrap, package and box finished products
according to customer specifications. While following all safety,
GMP, and Quality Procedures.
· Hiring Wage: $21.51
· Pay from $23.19 once hired
· $.85/hour differential for night shift positions
· $2.00 per hour pay incentive for good attendance
· Some jobs pay an additional $1.40 per hour based on work area
· Additional promotional opportunities once hired
· Full comprehensive benefits package, including:
· Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with company match
· Paid Holidays
· Vacation and personal days during the first year of
Strong communication skills, basic computer/calculator skills, and
the ability to learn equipment operation.
Disability AssistanceTreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers,
including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation to assist with your job search or application for
employment, please contact us by sending an email to . In your
email please include a description of the specific accommodation
you are requesting and a description of the position for which you
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or
protected veteran status.
Keywords: TreeHouse Private Brands, Lakeville , Machine Operator, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!