Company: TRUSTONE FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION
Posted on: November 22, 2021
LOCATION: LakevilleWelcomes members into the branch and provides
friendly, helpful service that promotes financial well-being and
consistently sets a positive example. Initiates and opens new
memberships and accounts while providing appropriate information on
regulations and policies. Promotes, sells and refers TruStone
products and services while expertly processing a variety of
routine financial inquiries, transactions, and service requests and
trains these activities to branch staff. Responsible for meeting
established Credit Union and Branch goals through active
participation in sales programs. Ensures Tellers are performing
their jobs in conformance with TruStone process and
- Provide friendly, helpful service that builds lasting member
relationships and sets a positive example through:
- Preparing for daily interactions with a professional image and
an organized branch.1
- Maintaining knowledge of TruStone products and processes.
- Taking responsibility for waiting members.
- Proactively greeting members with a smile, introductions, and
- Understanding the member's objectives by asking appropriate
questions and listening to the member's responses.
- Engaging with members: begin a conversation, build report, and
ask about their personal finances.
- Recommending the best solution to strengthen the member's
financial well-being or guiding the member to the appropriate staff
to fulfill their needs.
- Interpreting and processing member requests and transactions
accurately and efficiently.
- Skillfully researching and resolving errors and disputes for
- Following up with members to ensure satisfaction.
- Identify member needs with deposits, loans, convenient
services, and investment services utilizing advanced knowledge and
seamlessly refers members to appropriate staff.
- Open basic consumer deposit accounts, including Share,
sub-share, checking (non HSA), certificates (non IRA), debit/credit
cards and convenient services following established standards and
procedures. Explains all features, benefits, and fees of the
account or service with transparency and expert knowledge. Teaches
members to use the account or service to improve their financial
well-being and provides any ongoing correspondence. Accurately and
efficiently prepare documents.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of TruStone products and
processes, and adheres to all regulations, policies, procedures,
and standards that pertain to this position and acts as a resource
for staff questions.
- Required to meet TruStone's Customer Service Profile (CSP) or
Competitive Edge performance standards.
- Cross sell the Credit Union's products and services. Promote
business for the Credit Union by maintaining good member relations
and referring members to appropriate staff for new services.
- Build new relationships outside of the branch through effective
- Secure the credit union's assets at both an individual and
branch level by handling cash and negotiable instruments in a
consistent manner, properly identifying members, keeping member
information confidential, balancing at the end of each business
day, and completing necessary reports that summarize daily
- Analyze system reports, i.e. override reports, for accuracy and
adherence to policies. Report findings to branch management. (no
- Expertly and accurately process routine consumer and business
financial inquiries, transactions, and service requests including
deposits, withdrawals, transfers, and purchase of negotiable
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two years of cash handling experience or experience serving
- Knowledge of banking and/or credit union regulations
- Experience training others preferred.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills, a positive attitude,
and a desire to help people.
- Must possess effective verbal and written communication and
- Ability to pass all pre-employment drug test and various
background checksHOURS: 40 hours, Monday through Friday scheduled
between the hours of 7:45am to 6:15pm and rotating Saturday 8:45am
to 1:15pmTruStone Financial Credit Union is an Affirmative Action
and Equal Opportunity Employer of Protected Veterans, Individuals
with Disabilities and all Protected Classes.
Keywords: TRUSTONE FINANCIAL CREDIT UNION, Lakeville , Lead Teller, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!