Company: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?
Posted on: July 21, 2021
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To efficiently track count of purchased parts inventory
and rectifies any discrepancies.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Counts inventory items in a timely and efficient manner.
- Supports the relationship between product line efficiency and
availability of components and understands role in the success of
- Troubleshoots any inventory discrepancies and researches the
- Identifies mislabeled containers, corrects skid sheets and
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential
problems and related information necessary for effective
management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with
others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team
- Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
- High School education or equivalent.
- 0-1 years of experience in related position or field.
- Ability to work a schedule based on the understanding of
responsibilities and priorities.
- Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions
and communicate to personnel.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner
that promotes a safe working environment.
- Ability to contribute to the team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed.
- Ability to obtain equipment license or power equipment
certification as required.
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during
required length of the shift.
- Frequently required bend, stoop, push and pull objects.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and
- Specific vision abilities include depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to talk and hear.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 25 pounds.
- Ability to rarely lift up to 50 pounds, 75 pounds.
- Ability to work at heights up to 35 feet.
- Ability to operate forklift, motorized pallet jack or other
power equipment as necessary.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
This document is intended to describe the general nature and
level of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. It is not intended to be an entire list of all
activities, tasks and skills required of people in the
SALARY GRADE: NE05
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?, Lakeville , Cycle Counter, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!