Company: CoolSys Inc
Posted on: July 18, 2021
Service Manager is responsible for the profitable
delivery of refrigeration services for a specific branch or
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manages the Service P/L for assigned branch(s).
- Forecast’s manpower requirements.
- Effectively prioritizes customer calls and advises dispatch
- Ensures customer requirements are followed and calls are
completed on a timely basis.
- Ensures customer rules are accurately adhered to and approves
- Review’s dashboards and financial reports and takes appropriate
- Oversees the procurement of parts and supplies.
- Maintains communication with customers and ensures their
expectations are met.
- Resolves issues or problems that impact customer
- Manages and maintains fleet, parts, and materials inventory,
and resolves discrepancies or problems in a timely manner.
- Develops and maintains long term relationships with customers
- Communicates company direction, sets expectations, and holds
team accountable for results.
- Provides leaderships, builds a collaborative team and rewards
accomplishments of the team.
- Interviews, selects, hires, and oversees onboarding of
supervisors, team leads and technicians.
- Ensures technicians are scheduled and dispatched efficiently,
based on skill level, location, and call volume.
- Manages performance and provides training, coaching and
performance feedback to Supervisors, Team Leads and
- Uses metrics to drive accountability and performance.
- Ensures compliance of Service policies and procedures,
including eSo, refrigerant tracking, time, and attendance,
- Ensures use of PPE and the application of safe behavior,
including driving, by all employees.
- Ensures customer service and quality of work meets customer
requirements and Source standards.
- High school diploma, GED, or completion of trade program or
technical school. College degree is a plus.
- 10 + years of experience in the refrigeration/HVAC service,
commercial construction, or a related industry.
- Knowledge of commercial refrigeration and HVAC principles and
practices, including service hour estimation, labor forecasting,
and multiple disciplines involved in area of responsibility.
- Proficiency in understanding and managing P&L.
- Demonstrated business acumen.
- Proficiency in managing multiple assignments, setting, and
balancing competing priorities with strong organizational skills
and ability to multitask.
- Ability to solve problems and apply good judgement.
- Excellent verbal/nonverbal and written communication and
- Strong customer service skills, including an ability to
proactively address customer issues and concerns and ability to
forge strong working relationships with customers.
- Knowledge of jobsite safety, ability to oversee work activities
to ensure safe work practices and safety rule compliance.
- Ability to understand and follow all company policies and
procedures and all applicable State and Federal laws.
- Ability to use typical business tools including E-Mail, Word,
Excel, Work Order/Dispatch Software, Enterprise Resource Planning
(ERP) software, etc.
- Good driving record.
- 5 + years of people management experience.
- Strong leadership skills, with demonstrated experience managing
a diverse and multi-discipline workforce.
- Proficient in coaching, training, developing, and building a
- Proficient in managing time, delegating assignments, and
following through to ensure good results.
Pre-employment background screening (criminal and DMV) as well
as post-offer drug testing (including for marijuana) is required
for all positions. The Company will consider qualified
applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with
federal law, state law, or local ordinance.
Keywords: CoolSys Inc, Lakeville , Service Manager, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!