Company: American Dental Partners, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Join Metro Dentalcare's patient centric philosophy and practice
at the top of your license. As a Dental Hygienist with our group
you'll utilize the full extent of your education, training, and
experience to provide comprehensive patient care. We support our
hygienists to provide a full mix of hygiene services to improve,
maintain and sustain the periodontal health of our patients.
As a Dental Hygienist with our team, you'll play a vital role in
helping us build lasting patient relationships while delivering the
care and services your patients need. This is a career that will
challenge you and keep you engaged by choosing the best treatment
plans, recommendations, and services for your patients.
By having more autonomy over your schedule, you'll be empowered
to build your day around what works best for you, while having the
freedom to take the time you need to deliver high quality care
while building meaningful relationships.
- Comprehensive Respiratory Protection Program
- Competitive hourly guarantee and Sign on Bonus
- NEW Employee Referral Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Program
- Fit-tested, Company-supplied N95 Respirators
- Work - Life Balance Personalized Hygiene Appointment Times
- Evidence-based Periodontal and Caries Risk Program
- License Renewal Reimbursement
- Continuing Education & Mentorship
- 401(k) with employer match
- Full Benefits Suite (Health, Dental & Vision Insurance)
- Optional Health Savings Plan, Short Term Disability, Accident
Insurance, and more
- Leadership and Professional Development Programs
If you're ready to join a team that strives to provide excellent
service, and never lets 'good enough' get in the way of becoming
great - apply today! We can't wait to meet you.
- Partner to co-diagnose with our Doctors to ensure that each
patient is receiving the best care for them.
- Template and maintain your schedule to customize each
appointment time to the patient.
- Desire to embrace preventive patient-centered care.
- Team focused with excellent interpersonal skills.
Keywords: American Dental Partners, Inc., Lakeville , Dental Hygienist, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!