CoolSys is the parent company of market-leading operating
businesses that provide a full spectrum of best-in-class service
experiences and solutions to the retail, commercial, and industrial
refrigeration and HVAC industries. Our valued and dedicated
employees are at the heart of our continued growth and success. We
invite you to be part of that growth!
Building Air Services (BAS), a CoolSys company, is one of the
largest and fastest growing full-service providers of HVAC
installation, maintenance, and repair. We are proud to be the
choice of many Fortune 100 and 500 companies.
We’re seeking a Dispatcher/Service Coordinator.
The Dispatcher/Service Coordinator is responsible for providing
detailed customer updates, coordinating service work, and
communicating with technicians and supervisors. The
Dispatcher/Service Coordinator must possess excellent computer,
organization, and customer service skills.
· Receive and dispatch service calls and inform the manager of
current schedules and any changes made to the schedule.
· Monitor GPS tracking system and technician’s workload
throughout the day.
· Provide updates via customer portals.
· Contact customers to schedule service and maintenance
· Answer customer inquiries in a timely manner.
· Organize on-call schedule for technicians.
· Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
· 1+ years of previous experience as a Dispatcher is
background screening (criminal and DMV) as well as post-offer drug
testing (including for marijuana) is required for all
positions. The Company will consider qualified applicants with
criminal histories in a manner consistent with federal law, state
law, or local ordinance.
- Relevant industry experience in HVAC, plumbing, or construction
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and ability to learn
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and multitask with
strong attention to detail.