Hybrid Truck Driver - Lakeville, NY
This is a full time, 2nd shift, Hybrid driving position
requiring a Class A CDL and Tanker endorsement. Hazardous Materials
endorsement must be obtained within 60 days of hire date. Weekends,
nights, and holidays will be required in order to ensure timely
deliveries. Full time employees are eligible for a full benefits
package and paid vacation accrual.
401(k) with company matching
eligible for a full benefits package including: health, dental
and vision insurance
Job Summary - The driver must be able to plan trips (breaks,
fuel stops, customer appointments, weather, traffic & construction,
city and rural driving conditions) and manage unforeseen
Equipment may include but is not limited to semi-truck, tank
trailers, dry van, pneumatic, intermodal, and flat beds. Trailers
are primarily smooth bore tank. Driver will be responsible for
safely and efficiently loading and unloading product according to
company and customer instructions. Weekly mileages can and do
Essential Job Functions - The individual is required to follow
all government, company & customer policies and regulations. This
includes but is not limited to FMCSA, OSHA, EPA, DOL & Good
Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
ADM Trucking, Inc. is a food grade transportation company.
Preferred Candidate Qualifications
- One year of verifiable OTR or local tractor trailer experience
required in the last seven years
- Commercial License REQUIRED Class A CDL with Tanker endorsement
(Hazmat will need to be obtained within the first 60 days of
employment if not already held.)
- Commitment to ADM's goal of achieving a zero injury culture;
understand and follow company safety procedures
- Exhibit regular and prompt attendance
- No more than one chargeable accident within the last three
- No more than one moving violation ticket in the last three
ADM Trucking requires completion of a DOT physical, DOT drug
screen and skills testing.
- benefits are not provided for this position. Candidates are
responsible for providing their own means of transportation to and
Before applying for an exempt, non-exempt or hourly job
opportunity, you are expected to initiate a discussion and share
your intentions with your supervisor.
- If you've been in your current position for more than 18
months, supervisor approval is not required.
- If you've been in your current position for less than 18
months, verbal supervisor approval is required.
- you have documented under-performance, such as a performance
message of less than "Meets Expectations," you will most likely not
be eligible to apply for a position until your performance
improves, regardless of the amount of time in your current
position. There may be exceptions; however, these exceptions will
require two levels of verbal supervisor approval.
Hiring Manager -- David Kurtz
Recruiter - Heather Reed