Special Education Paraprofessional K-12
Company: Lakeville Area Public Schools
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Location: Lakeville South High School
Hours Per Day: 6.25
Hours Per Week: 31.25
Start/End Times: Approx 7:55 am to 2:40 pm
Days Per Year (including holidays): 175
Start Date: 4/19/2021
- High School Diploma required - prefer candidate with AA degree.
Additional post-secondary training relevant to
children/adolescents/young adults preferred. Flexibility within the
work environment. Able to work with small and large groups,
one-to-one, and in multiple school settings.
- Strong communication skills with students and adults.
- Skilled in use of various computer programs (word processing,
Powerpoint, excel) and with technology used by students (iPads,
- Strong language, math and reading skills.
- Willingness to accept direction from supervising teacher(s) and
- Ability to cope with change and with the mental and emotional
stress of the position.
- Ability to move quickly from sitting to standing position and
to follow students at a fast pace, when needed
- Salary and benefits in accord with the Agreement with the
Lakeville Educational Assistants Federation (L.E.A.F.)
- Position classified: LEAF B-2-1, 2020-2021, $17.39 - $21.78
depending on experience
- For additional information, please reference attached job
ISD 194 IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND SUPPORTS WORKFORCE
Please apply online at isd194.org/employment
Keywords: Lakeville Area Public Schools, Lakeville , Special Education Paraprofessional K-12, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!