Company: Bachman's Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Bachmans was founded in 1885 and remains a family-owned
business, with fifth-generation Bachman family members leading the
company today. Bachmans operates six full-service Floral, Gift &
Garden Centers throughout the Twin Cities, a shop in the Galleria,
a Hardscapes Center in Farmington, and 28 floral departments within
Lunds & Byerlys grocery stores. Additionally, Bachmans operates
indoor and outdoor landscaping divisions, a weddings and special
events department, a wholesale nursery division, seven acres of
greenhouses, and a 670-acre growing range in Lakeville, Minn.,
which produces many of the plants, flowers, and landscaping
products sold by Bachmans today.
- Sales in both wholesale and retail hardscapes
- Dispatching trucks for inbound and outbound freight
- On site visits with customers along with in season and off
season trade shows
- Hardscapes product knowledge.
- Sales Qualifications and ability to work with both wholesale
and retail customers in sales and selections of hardscapes
- Sales background would be preferred.
- Installation knowledge in hardscapes field.
- ICPI certified preferred.
Bachman's is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Bachman's Inc., Lakeville , Hardscapes Sales, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!