Posted on: June 8, 2021
We provide training! No nursing assistant certification or
When you come to work at Ebenezer, we promise to support your
growth, honor your strengths and empower you to make a difference
in the lives of others. Named as aStar Tribune Top Workplace for
the 11thtime, Ebenezer is Minnesota's largest senior living
organization with over 100 years of excellent service, and we're
growing at an unprecedented rate!
The Fountains at Hosanna is part of a vibrant, well designed
senior community campus that includes Hosanna Church. Conveniently
located in Lakeville, MN and less than a mile from Highway I-35 and
near County 77. Managed by Ebenezer, together we offer 92 units of
Independent/Assisted Living and Memory Care. The Fountains and
their exceptional staff are proud to announce their 95% approval
rating from residents and families in 2020.
We are looking for a Resident Assistant/Home Health Aide who
would be responsible for providing personal cares and designated
health services to enhance and/or maintain the senior residents'
physical and emotional well-being.
This part-time caregiver support position includes:
- 16 hours every two weeks
- Day shift 6am-2pm
- E/O weekend rotation and every other holiday
- Benefits (visit www.ebenezercares.org/benefits)
- Eligible for tuition reimbursement after one year in a position
that is scheduled 40 hours in two weeks
key words; na, dsp, hha, pca, nursing assistant, cna
- Assists residents with personal cares including but not limited
to: bathing, shaving, dressing, hair care, feeding, toileting, and
- Under direction of Nurse provides health related services as
needed such as; passing medication, glucose monitoring,
temperatures, blood pressure, and pulse.
- Performs specified home services as needed such as; laundry,
cleaning, meal service, and assisting with activities.
- Observes residents and reports status to appropriate staff
- Assists with onboarding of new staff
- Required Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively, with empathy and compassion
for residents and coworkers
- Ability to work in a team setting and support others
- Ability to work with a diverse and elderly population
- If under 18 must be on the MN NA registry
- High School diploma or GED or completion of a formal NA or HHA
- Previous work experience as HHA, CNA, NA, DSP, PCA
- Work experience in a customer service setting
Keywords: Ebenezer, Lakeville , Resident Assistant, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!