Junior Sales Representative
Company: D.R. Horton, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
D.R. Horton, Inc. is currently looking for a Junior Sales
Representative. The right candidate will be in training to manage
the entire sales process and communicating with the customer from
the first interaction through the close of escrow.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and qualify visitors
- Demonstrate models/homes/home sites
- Overcome sales objections; close for the sale
- Document the transaction
- Track progress of loan, options and construction
- Respond to customer requests for information
- Document any cancellations
- Maintenance of all lot files/sales files
- Monitor models and sales office for appropriate disclosures,
supplies, repairs, etc.
- Conduct all business in a professional and ethical manner to
serve potential buyers and increase the goodwill and profit of the
- Develops and maintains good rapport with prospective customers,
realtors, and team members
- Execute policies to ensure compliance with quality
D.R. Horton, Inc., the largest homebuilder in the U.S., was
founded in 1978 and is a publicly traded company on the New York
Stock Exchange. It is engaged in the construction and sale of high
quality homes designed principally for the entry-level and first
time move-up markets. The Company also provides mortgage financing
and title services for homebuyers through its mortgage and title
subsidiaries. Please visit our website at www.drhorton.com for more
- Associate's Degree or 2 years related experience
- Must have a vehicle, valid driver's license, and be able to
drive in daytime or nighttime
- Ability to utilize DRH Sales applications on a smart phone,
tablet, or laptop
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral form or via DRH Sales
- Proficiency with MS Office and email
- Ability to stand and walk for 4 hours straight or up to a full
8-hour day; sit for extended periods; kneel and bend at the waist;
walk up and down stairs; walk on unlevel terrain; use hands to
finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision
ability required by this job include close vision, distance vision,
color vision and peripheral vision
- Regular exposure to outside weather conditions. The noise level
is generally moderate
- Prior CRM software experience
- Previous sales experience, knowledge of industry preferred
- Excel in intercommunications and interactions
- Strongly motivated
Come join a winning team with a Fortune 500 company! We are
growing fast and are looking for enthusiastic attitudes and team
players to join our success. We offer an excellent benefits package
- Medical, Vision and Dental
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time and Company Holidays
Build YOUR future with D.R. Horton, America's Builder.
Follow us on social media @hortoncareers for an inside look at
our company and connect with us on LinkedIn for up to date job
LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram
Keywords: D.R. Horton, Inc., Lakeville , Junior Sales Representative, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!