Space Planning Analyst
Company: Camping World
Posted on: June 8, 2021
The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless
adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is your premier one-stop-shop for everything RV.
Along with RV sales and service, we also offer anything you may
need for in and around your RV. From every day camping essentials,
to that little something extra to make your rig POP, think of us
and our family of outdoor brands as your first and last stop before
hitting the open road.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for
new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience.
Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. Camping
World -- like the great outdoors -- is a big place, full of
opportunity and we make it our mission to equip you for it. We've
got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more! Are
you ready for a new adventure?
Camping World is now hiring a Space Planning Analyst to be based
in either our Lakeville, MN or Bowling Green, KY corporate office.
The Space Planning Analyst will be responsible for store visual
presentation including: Space planning analytics, floorplans,
planogram presentations, fixtures, and signage.
Essential Job Functions:
- Manage the creation and updates of all versions of planograms
to ensure compliance with all applicable visual merchandising
standards, product assortments, inventory and sales goals.
- Maintain quality control and data integrity for all items as it
relates to the planogram or floor planning process.
- Provide deep analytical analysis using Space Planning, Floor
Planning and CKB (JDA), looking for opportunities to develop
customer centric approaches to the merchandise planograms and
- Analyze POG performance metrics, such as sales, units, and
margin to provide recommendations that identify and solve for
potential opportunities to improve productivity of space to the
- Analyze floorplan performance metrics such as sales per square
feet to provide recommendations that identify and solve for
potential opportunities to improve productivity of floor space to
the Merchandising department.
- Responsible for store support regarding Space Planning.
Essential Job Skills:
- 3-5 years' experience in retail required
- BA or BS in relevant field preferred
- JDA or CAD experience preferred
- Microsoft Office experience a must
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated analytical and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive and flexible
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work independently and with a high level of energy
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Creative flair
- Must be willing to travel as needed -- anticipate 25%+ national
- Valid driver's license required
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's
policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee
based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, military
status, genetic information or any other basis protected by
applicable federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Camping World, Lakeville , Space Planning Analyst, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!