Dishwasher, Senior Living
Company: Walker Methodist
Posted on: June 7, 2021
If you love to make a difference by attending to details, this
job is for you. As a dishwasher, you will serve our residents
during one of the best parts of their day: meal times.
Walker Methodist Highview Hills offers senior living with
services, assisted living, memory care and care suites and is
located in Lakeville.
Walker Methodist Highview Hills seeks dishwashers to work with
an awesome culinary team; wash dishes, utensils, pots, and pans;
operate the dish machine; stock food and non-food items while
following all sanitary guidelines; and assist with waitstaff
Schedule: full-time and part-time schedule available, including
day, evening, and weekend
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous kitchen or waitstaff experience
- Able to lift/carry up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Ability to live the Walker Methodist's customer service
- Ability to embrace Walker Methodist's mission: Life. And all
the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults
through a culture of care, respect, and service.
- Ability to support Walker Methodist's vision: As the leading
senior services provider, Walker Methodist offers the best place to
live and work.
- Ability to model Walker Methodist's values: Respect.
Competitive wage depending on experience
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Walker Methodist, Lakeville , Dishwasher, Senior Living, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!