Outside Parts & Service Sales - Lakeville, MN
Company: Interstate Companies, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
As we have since our founding in 1957 as one of the worlds first
Detroit Diesel Engine distributors, we continue to recruit
career-oriented individuals who want fulfilling work and
opportunities for professional growth. Our employees commitment to
the company and its Pride in Service motto helps Interstate
Companies deliver exceptional customer service every day.
Sales representatives fulfill a critical role in our operations.
Interstate sales representatives are the front line of presenting
our products to the industry. They are responsible for developing
networks and industry contacts, promoting our value added products
and services, keeping customer satisfaction a priority.
- The primary duties of this position will be to actively promote
and secure product sales and service of both off-highway and
on-highway markets which will include both equipment parts and
- Develop relationships with new and existing OEM (Original
Equipment Manufacturer) customers that represent a wide variety of
applications and market segments.
- Secure generator contracts that are multi location and complex
- Grow parts and service business with new and existing customers
in the territory
- Promote and secure product sales of both the off-highway and
- Identify new customer contacts to build market share and new
product sales in the Construction & Industrial, Ag, Forestry,
Mining and related Off-Highway/On-Highway markets.
- Collaborate with customers to provide technical and sales
- Work directly with a variety of key customer contacts in sales,
engineering, procurement to facilitate long term and successful
- Create product and application solutions to provide added value
for the customer.
- Maintain and grow relationships with product vendors.
- Continuous improvement through product training and sales
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- A self-starter who can develop and implement sales strategies,
business plans, as well as set and achieve goals.
- Must be detail oriented and self- motivated.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects is
- Knowledge of industrial equipment and applications.
- Experience with a CRM system.
- Minimum of 2+ years in product and or equipment sales.
- Regional travel required.
- Excellent compensation including base salary plus commission,
company vehicle, laptop, cell phone
- Generous benefits including insurance options, PTO, holiday,
401(k) with employer match
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Interstate Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we
encourage all qualified and interested persons to apply for this
position by submitting a resume for consideration.
Keywords: Interstate Companies, Inc., Lakeville , Outside Parts & Service Sales - Lakeville, MN, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!