Company: Hearth & Home Technologies
Posted on: June 2, 2021
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is
your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies is hiring a Financial
Analyst in Lakeville, MN.
A career at Hearth & Home Technologies puts you in the position of
working with the most popular brands in the industry, and having an
impact on a product that people love. The hearth is the center of
the home and family life.
Hearth & Home Technologies provides careers that fuel your
professional growth. You've already reached an impressive level of
success in your career, and now is the time to capitalize on all of
your skills in a rewarding career without limits.
The team you work with will be highly skilled and trained. The
products and company you represent are best-in-class.
As a Financial Analyst, you will support the vision and goals of
HHT by providing Financial Analysis related to Hearth & Home
Technologies Sales Budgeting and Forecasting Process, as well as
overall sales reporting and analytics. Responsibility includes
development of financial tools to drive and support management
decisions looking at forward opportunities and trends and to ensure
consistent application of financial tools.
What you will do:
- Manage the Sales Budget Summary and detailed supporting files
in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provide analytics and insights for the Quarterly Sales Budget,
Monthly Sales Forecast, and Macro-Economic trends.
- Analyze and communicate actual performance levels relative to
budget and prior year.
- Report and analyze Forecast accuracy by Category, Business
Unit, and sales rep.
- Provide support for New Product Launch forecasting review and
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- 4 year degree in Finance, Accounting or Business
- 3 or more years experience in financial analysis or sales
- Experience with analytical tools like tableau and TM1
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Resiliency and flexibility with changing workload
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of
- Ability to utilize advanced analytical software
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, especially Excel
About Working for Hearth & Home Technologies
Take ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions
and rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will
have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with
a supportive team developing industry-leading hearth products.
Hearth & Home Technologies is an operating division of HNI
Corporation (NYSE: HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a
wide variety of gas, electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces,
inserts, stoves and accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home,
but we have locations throughout the United States.
Keywords: Hearth & Home Technologies, Lakeville , Financial Analyst, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!