RN/LPN, Senior Living - Part-time Evenings
Company: Walker Methodist
Posted on: June 1, 2021
Walker Methodist Highview Hills offers senior living with
services, assisted living, memory care and care suites. If you have
a passion and desire to enrich the lives of others, consider
joining Walker Methodist and provide compassionate and high quality
care and services.
Walker Methodist Highview Hills is recruiting for a part-time
RN/LPN in their Assisted Living, Care Suites and Memory Care areas.
This position includes working every other weekend and a rotating
- Part-time evenings, 48 hours per pay period
Competitive Benefits! $1000 Tuition Reimbursement after 90 days
of employment for actively enrolled students.
- Current Minnesota LPN or RN license and BLS certification
- Basic computer skills with experience or ability to learn
electronic health record systems
- Sensitivity to resident needs and the ability to build positive
relationships with them and their families in the transition
- Ability to live Walker Methodist's Customer Service
- Ability to embrace Walker Methodist's Mission: Life. And all
the living that goes with it. Enhancing the lives of older adults
through a culture of care, respect and service.
- Ability to support Walker Methodist's Vision: As the leading
senior services provider, Walker Methodist offers the best place to
live and work.
- Ability to model Walker Methodist's Values: Respect.
- One year experience in a skilled nursing or assisted living
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Walker Methodist, Lakeville , RN/LPN, Senior Living - Part-time Evenings, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!