Machine Operator - 3rd shift - $1000 sign on bonus!
Company: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?
Posted on: May 31, 2021
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS - $500
paid at the completion of 90 days and $500 after 180 days!
$18.50/hour starting base pay plus $1/hour for 3rd shift
Sunday - Thursday, 10pm -
6:30am schedule. Training done on 1st or 2nd shift prior to moving
to 3rd shift.
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF ROLE:
To accurately and efficiently operate over 20 different machines in
the fabrication department.
- Operates fabrication equipment and conveyor paint line system
on the shop floor.
- Sets up assigned machinery in designated work cells.
- Works in all designated areas within the facilities as
determined by current work in process.
- Checks finished products to ensure high quality of work.
- Complies with Company and department safety and work practice
policies and procedures as applicable.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
- Accurately completes a work card daily and turns them into the
supervisor at the end of the shift.
- Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential
problems and related information necessary for effective
management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with
others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team
- High School education or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in related position or
- Ability to work a schedule based on the understanding of
responsibilities and priorities.
- Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
- Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions
and communicate to personnel.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner
that promotes a safe working environment.
- Ability to contribute to the team effort by accomplishing
related results as needed.
- Ability to obtain equipment license or power equipment
certification as required.
- Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during
required length of the shift.
- Frequently required bend, stoop, push and pull objects.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and
- Specific vision abilities include depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to talk and hear.
- Ability to lift up to 70-100 pounds on a continuous basis.
- Ability to work at heights up to 35 feet.
- Ability to operate forklift, motorized pallet jack or other
power equipment as necessary.
- Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
· Protective footwear (steel-toe boots/shoes)
· Protective eyewear (safety glasses)
· Protective hearing devices in designated areas
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?, Lakeville , Machine Operator - 3rd shift - $1000 sign on bonus!, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!