Machine Operator- 1st Shift - $1000 sign on bonus!
Company: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?
Posted on: May 30, 2021
$1000 SIGN ON BONUS - $500 paid at the completion of 90
days and $500 after 180 days!
$18.50/hour starting base pay
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To accurately and efficiently operate over 20 different machines in
the fabrication department.
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
· Operates fabrication equipment and conveyor pain line system on
the shop floor.
· Sets up assigned machinery in designated work cells.
· Works in all designated areas within the facilities as determined
by current work in process.
· Checks finished products to ensure high quality of work.
· Complies with Company and department safety and work practice
policies and procedures as applicable.
· Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
· Accurately completes a work card daily and turns them into the
supervisor at the end of the shift.
· Keeps supervisor informed of important developments, potential
problems and related information necessary for effective
management. Coordinates and communicates plans and activities with
others, as appropriate to ensure a coordinated work effort and team
· Performs all other duties as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
· High School education or equivalent.
· At least 1 year of experience in related position or field.
· Ability to work a schedule based on the understanding of
responsibilities and priorities.
· Ability to accurately read and match numbers.
· Ability to understand and follow verbal and written directions
and communicate to personnel.
· Ability to maintain a positive attitude and work in a manner that
promotes a safe working environment.
· Ability to contribute to the team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed.
· Ability to obtain equipment license or power equipment
certification as required.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
· Ability to stand and walk throughout the facility during required
length of the shift.
· Frequently required bend, stoop, push and pull objects.
· Regularly required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and
· Specific vision abilities include depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to talk and hear.
· Ability to lift up to 70-100 pounds on a continuous basis.
· Ability to work at heights up to 35 feet.
· Ability to operate forklift, motorized pallet jack or other power
equipment as necessary.
· Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment’s 12 Core
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIRED:
· Protective footwear (steel-toe boots/shoes)
· Protective eyewear (safety glasses)
· Protective hearing devices in designated areas
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level
of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is
not intended to be an entire list of all activities, tasks and
skills required of people in the position.
Keywords: Northern Tool & Equipment - Glassdoor 3.8 ?, Lakeville , Machine Operator- 1st Shift - $1000 sign on bonus!, Other , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!