Posted on: August 7, 2022
Come join an innovative medical device manufacturer known
throughout the twin cities for their retention and strong work
This Jobot Job is hosted by Alex Dickinson
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $70,000 - $90,000 per year
A Bit About Us
This company has a large product line within its many different
manufacturing locations. In this location they focus on medical
devices that cane be anything from small screws and plates to large
life saving devices. The company provides competitive pay, career
growth, and a stable/consistent workflow.
Why join us?
- Skilled Machinist
- Complex Set-Ups, Operation, and Troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Decimal System, Metric/Standard
- Thorough Understanding of Geometric Dimensioning, &
- Ability to read and understand G&M Code
- Coordinate System Knowledge
- Knowledge and Experience in Part Inspection Theory/Methods
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and support improvement opportunities
- Experience with CAM Software (GibbsCAM, Part Maker, or
- Experience in multi-axis Swiss machine or CNC Mill set-up and
- Work history in medical manufacturing, ISO registered
- Experience with machine probing for fixturing, tool detection,
or inspection purposes
- Macro Programming
- Experience with SPC Data Collection, AQL Inspection
- If qualified, please respond with resume and references.
You should be proficient in
- Quality Control Data Analysis
- Blueprint Reading
- Production Setups
Machines & technologies you'll use
- CNC Mill (5+ axis VMC) (Mazak, Haas)
- CAD Software
- CAM Software
- CNC Swiss Lathe (Star, Tornos)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Lakeville , CNC Programmer, IT / Software / Systems , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!