CRM Technical Training Specialist
Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: May 7, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture.SummaryCHS has an exciting opportunity in our IT
Business Readiness Group for a CRM Technical Training Specialist.
We are looking for an experienced technical trainer to develop and
execute training strategies that support enterprise Customer
Relationship Management (CRM) systems implementations and enable
business readiness. This is a remote/work from home
- Assess & define technical training needs, design training
programs, develop materials, and deploy training initiatives to
enable stakeholder skills and job performance.
- Work collaboratively across stakeholder groups (including
Product teams, vendors, subject matter experts, end users) to
achieve business readiness and user adoption goals while supporting
- Collaborate with organizational change management
- Engage with stakeholders and power users when planning,
developing and delivering training.
- Demonstrate system capabilities through in-person training
workshops, online content and training videos.
- Track and measure effectiveness of training and user
communication on features and functions.
- Provide regular reporting and metrics to measure training
program effectiveness.Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, IT, Marketing,
Education or related field (or equivalent years of training, work
experience and education)
- 4+ years of CRM experience in training, development and/or
delivery to include:
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop and deliver technical
- Experience creating micro-learning and eLearning solutions
- Program design and development of training materials
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite to include: Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, TEAMs, SharePoint, Visio
- Demonstrated effective collaboration skillsAdditional
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement experience
- Salesforce, Pipedrive or other CRM Application experience
- Ability to drive organizational change
- Energy or Agriculture Industry experience
- Experience with one or more eLearning tools SAP Enable Now,
Articulate or CamtasiaCHS offers a competitive total compensation
package. Benefits include Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life
Insurance, Health and Day Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation,
401K, Company Funded Pension, Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term
Disability, Tuition reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is
an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: CHS Inc, Lakeville , CRM Technical Training Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!