Company: SilverCrest Properties
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Join our culture of scratch kitchen cooking for a community of
seniors, and a culture of support for our employees!
SilverCrest Properties is currently recruiting for a Full-Time Chef
at our Kingsley Shores Senior Community in Lakeville, MN .
Kitchen hours are 7am - 7pm **No Late Nights**
This is a fast-paced position with flexible hours and no late
nights. This position provides excellent growth and advancement
- Working in our scratch kitchen and being hands-on creative
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to bake and cook
quality food from scratch, have a passion for food, organizational
skills, high energy, integrity, and excellent customer service.
Why You Should Apply:
- All Hourly Employees are eligible for #DailyPay on their first
- SilverCrest offers a wonderful full benefits package including
medical, dental and vision
- Nice Healthcare with all medical plans offering in home and
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- Complimentary meal during shift
- 401(k) with employer match
- No late nights
- SilverAdvantage Employee Recognition Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Use of Community Fitness Center
- Legal & Identity Theft protection
- Join a company recognized by its employees as a Star Tribune
Top Workplace in 2017, 2018 , 2019, 2020 and 2021!
What's important to us:
- We are looking for a high energy, engaged candidate that will
fit in with our culture of providing exceptional customer
- This individual would need to be someone who gains fulfillment
in working with a senior population while demonstrating a strong
- In this position you must be able to organize tasks and work
- There is also a focus on ensuring the safety of Residents and
- The ideal candidate will be looking for a role where they can
utilize their skills and have opportunity for advancement.
Who we are:
At SilverCrest Properties we have been focused on the development
and management of senior living communities in Minnesota since
1986. We hold a strong position in this rapidly growing industry
which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory
Care. We Manage 8 communities, 1717 apartments and serve over 2100
residents. Our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. philosophy combined with a focus on
wellness and fine dining sets us apart in the industry.
SilverCrest Properties requires the ability to pass a criminal
background and drug test to qualify for employment. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: catering, commercial, dining chef, executive,
executive chef, lead, pantry, restaurant chef, sous chef,
Keywords: SilverCrest Properties, Lakeville , Chef, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!