Company: SilverCrest Properties
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Join a community that supports their seniors and the development
of their employees!
*New hires for this position are eligible for a $500 bonus after
working 6 months on a Full-Time or Part Time schedule of 20 hours
or more a week.
SilverCrest Properties is currently recruiting for Part-Time
Housekeeper at our Kingsley Shores Senior Community in Lakeville,
This is a fast-paced position with flexible hours and provides
excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and comfortable environment related
to the facility's equipment according to SilverCrest Housekeeping
policies and preventative housekeeping standards.
- Responding to residents/families/staff cleaning requests in a
- Assist in minor maintenance tasks, replacing light bulbs,
Why You Should Apply:
- All Hourly Employees are eligible for #DailyPay on their first
- SilverCrest offers a wonderful full benefits package including
medical, dental and vision
- Nice Healthcare with all medical plans offering in home and
- Paid Time Off and 7 Paid Holidays
- 401(k) with employer match
- SilverAdvantage Employee Recognition Program
- Employee referral bonuses
- Use of Community Fitness Center
- Legal & Identity Theft protection
- Join a company recognized by its employees as a Star Tribune
Top Workplace in 2017, 2018 , 2019, 2020 and 2021!
What's important to our Community:
- We are looking for a high energy, engaged candidate that will
fit in with our culture of providing exceptional customer
- The candidate for this position must have the ability to move
about the campus intermittently
- Be able to respond with urgency to safety related requests with
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and move the housekeeping cart and
- The ideal candidate will be looking for a role where they can
utilize their skills and have opportunity for advancement.
Who we are:
At SilverCrest Properties we have been focused on the development
and management of senior living communities in Minnesota since
1986. We hold a strong position in this rapidly growing industry
which includes Independent Living, Assisted Living, and Memory
Care. We Manage 8 communities, 1717 apartments and serve over 2100
residents. Our R.E.S.P.E.C.T. philosophy combined with a focus on
wellness and fine dining sets us apart in the industry.
SilverCrest Properties requires the ability to pass a criminal
background and drug test to qualify for employment. All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Associated topics: cleaner, cleaning, condo, guest room attendant,
houseperson, maintenance, planchadores tintoreria y lavanderia,
pool attendant, resort, turndown attendant
Keywords: SilverCrest Properties, Lakeville , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!