Hotel Front Desk Supervisor - Up to $20 an hour - Weekly Pay!
Company: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Summary: Do you like leading a fast-paced team in a
guest-oriented environment? We are looking for outgoing,
compassionate leaders for our state-of-the-art hotel and convention
center. Enjoy weekly pay, health benefits, and career advancement
- Lead a team of Front Desk Representatives
- Train and develop high performing team members
- Assist team in finding creative solutions
- Utilize hotel software to run a variety of reports
- Provide a great guest experienceWhat's in it for you:
- $300 Sign-on Bonus
- Multiple shifts available
- Opportunity for annual pay increases
- Weekly pay
- Career advancement opportunitiesOutstanding Benefits & Awesome
PerksWe value everyone, knowing we can achieve more together. We
promote a grow-from-within culture to help support and develop our
team members. Enjoy competitive weekly pay, outstanding benefits
and advancement opportunities. Generous benefits include medical,
dental, life and disability insurance, onsite medical clinics and
pharmacy, 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off, wellness programs
and more. Plus, take advantage of perks like discounts on
childcare, fuel, bus passes and fitness membership, free uniforms,
free uniform cleaning and tuition reimbursement. Who We Are The
Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community contributes to causes,
organizations and tribes across the region, state and country. The
SMSC has donated more than $350 million to organizations and
causes, provided $500 million in economic development loans to
other tribes, and contributed millions more to support regional
governments and infrastructure. The SMSC's Native Green initiative
annually diverts hundreds of tons of waste from landfills, has
implemented compostable containers throughout our properties and
restored hundreds of acres of prairie land. Team members are
eligible to participate in SMSC Gives, a community outreach
initiative. Learn more at shakopeedakota.orgRequirements
- Any combination of education and/or leadership/training
experience in hospitality or guest servcie environment to equal two
- Ability to speak, write and read English clearly.
- Ability to communicate with diverse population.
- Proficient in word-processing, spreadsheets, presentation,
database and electronic software.
- Ability to type 35 words per minute
- Ability to pass basic math test
- CPR certified or ability to obtain within 6 months of
- Preferred prior experience in a gaming environment.
- On feet or standing 95% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 20 lbs.
Keywords: Shakopee Mdewakanton Sioux Community Gaming Enterp, Lakeville , Hotel Front Desk Supervisor - Up to $20 an hour - Weekly Pay!, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!