Company: Taco Bell - Border Foods
Posted on: November 22, 2021
At Border Foods, our purpose is to Make Lives Better and it is
at the foundation of all that we do. We are proud of our family
culture that develops people and provides career growth in pristine
restaurants where people aspire to work, guests desire to dine...
where Live Mas comes to life.Your role as a Team Member is to feed
people's lives with Mas. You'll feed customers with great tasting
food and provide great service, so our customers keep coming back!
You're a representation of the brand in everything you do.Cashier -
Team Member Responsibilities
- Greet customers in the restaurant
- Take orders
- Handle payments and thank customers
- Maintain a clean, safe working and dining environment
- Be knowledgeable about menu items and promotionsPriority
- StockingWhats in it for you?
- Flexible scheduling
- Top pay in the industry
- Education programs, including GED and Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship opportunities
- Medical/Dental/Vision benefits offered for all positions even
- Free food!
- Vacation Time (Paid Time Off)
- Vacation Donation Program
- Border Family Cares Program
- Border Smiles Program
- An incredible culture that encourages career growth and
supportYou are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell,
not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the
franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent
business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that
can vary among franchisees.Brand: Taco BellAddress: 160th St &
Elmhurst Ln Lakeville, MN - 55044Property Description: 033441 -
Lakeville, MinnesotaProperty Number: 033441
Keywords: Taco Bell - Border Foods, Lakeville , Cashier, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!