Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Day / Eve Shift -
Company: The Moments
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Sign On Bonus Available! - Excellent Starting Pay $20.00-24.00
per hour starting pay and UP depending on your experience; -with
$0.50 shift differential for evening and $1.00 for NOC. Evening,
NOC, and Weekend Only Shifts Available! We are not your typical
Assisted Living! Come and see for yourself! The Moments of
Lakeville is home to the most outstanding staff and residents. With
the recent opening of our expanded Community on our growing
Lakeville Campus we continue to bring the highest level of care,
love and support to our residents.Certified Nursing Assistant
- This position is responsible for providing personal care and
designated health-related services designed to maintain the
resident's physical and emotional well-being for those residents
living at The Moments.
- This position assists residents with tasks of daily living as
indicated on the Service Agreement, the Medication Administration
Record (MAR), and other services as delegated by the RN.
- Must possess a sensitivity and aptitude for working with older
- Must possess a passion for serving people living with
- Must be willing to obtain extensive dementia training.
- Must be capable to prioritize and organize work effectively and
- Be able to encourage and/ or escort residents to participate in
scheduled activity programs.
- Lead both individual and group activity programs as
- Socialize with residents and incorporate new ideas and resident
suggestions into programming.
- Possess skills to communicate effectively with residents,
families, staff and other customers.
- Possess the ability to read, write and comprehend simple
instructions, correspondence and documentation, including medical
terminology, in English.
- Understand how to use and be responsible for an electronic
mobile health records device while on duty.
- Follow policy and procedure for medication administration when
a resident is leaving the building.
- Understand standard precautions used for infection control and
adhere to them.
- Assist residents with activities of daily living as indicated
on their individual service agreement (including, but not limited
to dressing, showering, grooming, toilet assistance and
- Assist residents with daily room order and light
- Assist residents with personal laundry duties, which may
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment.
- Promote independence, not dependence, with residents offering
choices and fostering self-help skills.
- Be committed to a continual improvement, process-driven, -best
practices -foundation, while building a team of exceptional care
providers from the ground-up.
- Commitment to a compassionate care philosophy emphasizing a
whole person approach.
- Excellent judgment and decision-making abilities and
- Be punctual with a good attendance record.
- Works to assure community is in compliance with federal, state
and local standards and regulations.
- Ability to work with a team to develop person-directed care and
outstanding sensory and cognitive programming, in a culture of
compassion, respect and dignity.Other Requirements:
- Must complete -criminal background check -from Department of
Human Services and may not be on the OIG exclusions list.
- Must have active CNA certification
- Must be screened for TB.Job Types: Full-time, Part-timeSalary:
From $20.00 per hourBenefits:
- Full Core Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision
- Additional Plans for FT and PT including Accident, Illness,
Life, Disability -and More -
- Health savings account
- 401K -
- Paid time offMedical specialties:
- GeriatricsPhysical setting:
- Assisted Living / Memory Care Community -Weekly schedule:
- Rotating weekendsLicense/Certification:
- CNA Certification (Required)Work Location: One locationPowered
Keywords: The Moments, Lakeville , Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) Day / Eve Shift -, Healthcare , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...