Product Manager - Asset Management (Hybrid)
Company: Securian Financial Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Securian Asset Management is seeking a Product Manager who has a
passion for partnering with leadership, technology and data
leadership, and shared service delivery teams to define and deliver
user-friendly, innovative solutions that support and improve the
asset management function while enabling asset management support
for enterprise strategic initiatives and solutions group key plans.
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for leading and
coaching a team of product owners to execute a user-focused vision
and strategy which includes a multi-year discovery and delivery
roadmap. You and team also will manage the end-to-end product
lifecycle for their products.
Responsibilities include but are note limited to:
- Builds strong cross-functional relationships (with technology,
data and analytics, Asset Management, etc.) to deliver high-value,
innovative experiences to asset management associates. Leverage
shared buy-in for mutual goals, and deliver on overall
- Collaborate with partners to craft desired outcomes and use
those outcomes to build a product strategy and roadmap.
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of
- Lead the development and maintenance of an asset management
data and technology needs inventory which supports prioritization
- Owns the end-to-end product creation and delivery process
- Leads a team through the ideation and execution of prioritized
outcomes, leading to the launch of innovative features, products,
and platforms for end users.
- Oversees vendor platform optimization opportunities
- Creates and effectively communicates the product value
Experience & Qualifications:
- Ability to co-create a strategy and experiences that deliver
optimal customer experience and business outcomes, within the
context of competing priorities and aggressive timelines.
- Experience with asset management data and technology solutions
(e.g. Bloomberg, Clearwater, FactSet, INTEX, or PLM.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated experience in data management stack (e.g.
governance, strategy, operations, engineering, analytics).
- Demonstrated aptitude with asset management and/or insurance
industry goals. Ability to tie outcomes to business strategy,
articulating impact via critical KPIs (e.g. NPV, IRR, ROI, Payback,
- Ability to successfully communicate and collaborate at all
levels within the organization.
- Strong people leader who can recruit, coach, and retain top
- Highly accountable, efficient, and results-oriented; takes
ownership and drives a sense of urgency without losing sight of the
- CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner) or similar
- Executive presence including the ability to lead and influence
without direct authority.
Securian Asset Management believes in hybrid work as an integral
part of our culture. Associates get the benefit of working both
virtually and in our offices. If you're in a commutable distance
(90 minutes) you'll join us 2-3 days each week in our offices to
collaborate and build relationships. Our policy allows flexibility
for the reality of business and personal schedules. When working in
our offices at least two days per week isn't feasible (vacations,
illness, travel, etc.), an eight day per month standard is an
Physical Job Requirements:
- Ability to utilize the keyboard, computer and/or mouse for up
to 8 hours per day
- Ability to work at least 40 hours per week
- Ability to utilize the phone and/or virtual meeting platform
for 1-4 hours per day
The physical job requirements described above are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions of jobs.
Securian Financial has been around for 140 years. We're committed
to giving back to our community, donating 15,000 employee volunteer
hours this past year. We also provide extensive resources to our
employees for professional development and growth and a number of
diverse professional and social opportunities throughout the
company. There's a reason our employees have voted us as a best
place to work year after year! In addition:
- Generous paid time off. We want you to take time off for
whatever matters most to you!
- Tuition reimbursement program. We value continuous learning at
- Company-funded pension plan as well as 401K retirement plan -
great resources to secure your financial future.
- Continuous opportunities for new challenges.
- Variety of health plan options as well as dental and vision
- Paid maternity/paternity leaves.
Securian Financial Group, Inc. does not discriminate based on race,
color, religion, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity,
sexual orientation, age, marital or familial status, pregnancy,
disability, genetic information, political affiliation, veteran
status, status in regard to public assistance or any other
protected status. If you are a job seeker with a disability and
require an accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, please
contact us by email at Employment@Securian.com, by telephone
651-655-5522 (voice), or 711 (Relay/TTY).
To view our privacy statement click here
To view our legal statement click herePandoLogic. Keywords: Product
Manager (Engineering Department), Location: Lakeville, MN -
Keywords: Securian Financial Group, Lakeville , Product Manager - Asset Management (Hybrid), Executive , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!