Company: Evangelical Free Church of America
Posted on: May 23, 2023
The Facilities Director shall oversee the effective operation
and maintenance of the church facilities and grounds, Evergreen
Point Cemetery, and provide leadership to this major ministry area.
They will ensure an orderly, clean, safe and secure environment is
provided in support of all ministries. This position is an
extension of Trinity Church and its mission (Matthew 22:37-39;
28:19-20; Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Timothy 3:8-13).Qualifications:
- Must be a growing Christian, deepening his/her personal
relationship with Jesus Christ and modeling this to others (Matthew
22:37-39; 28:19-20; Romans 12:9-18).
- Agree with, is willing to abide by, and perform all job
responsibilities in accordance with Trinity's vision, values and
Statement of Faith (I Corinthians 12:12).
- General computer competence and experience with MS
- College degree or 2 years' experience in related field,
- Must be able to lift 75 lbs. and stand/walk for extended
periods of time.
- General knowledge of use and maintenance of building systems,
industrial cleaning equipment and appliances.
- Keen eye for detail, thorough and well organized; willingness
to grow in one's skill level through additional training.
- Able to communicate well, both verbally and written, in a
gracious manner.Primary Responsibilities:
- Understand, communicate and implement Trinity's mission and
vision in their ministry area (Ephesians 4:11-16).
- Oversee the spiritual health and development of people in your
- Recruit, develop and lead a healthy staff and volunteer
- Oversee, develop and staff the facility and grounds in support
of ministries, including but not limited to:
- Custodial staff training, scheduling and management.
- Ensure a thorough cleaning and accurate setup is completed for
- Order custodial supplies and maintain proper inventory,
together with keeping storage areas organized in conjunction with
- Provide a safe and secure environment.
- Create and follow well-defined policies and procedures.
- Perform maintenance and minor repairs, or contract with vendors
to complete major repairs.
- Ensure all required facility inspections are completed in a
- Negotiate and oversee contracts with vendors/contractors with
an eye toward stewardship.
- Develop, implement and steward an annual ministry budget.
- Oversee Evergreen Point Cemetery, including maintenance,
marking for burials, maps, etc.About this ChurchTrinity is a
growing church in the south metro, with every generation
represented, that recently celebrated its 75th anniversary. Our
staff also has a diversity of generations from the 30s through the
60s. We are blessed with a 50,000 sf facility that was newly built
Keywords: Evangelical Free Church of America, Lakeville , Facilities Director, Executive , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...