Segment Marketing Manager
Company: Hearth & Home Technologies
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Every professional wants to work for an industry leader. Now is
your chance as Hearth & Home Technologies (HHT) is hiring a Segment
Marketing Manager in Lakeville, MN.A career at Hearth & Home
Technologies puts you in the position of working with the most
popular brands in the industry, and having an impact on a product
that people love. The hearth is the center of the home and family
life.Reporting to the Director, Brand Strategy and Category
Management, the role of Segment Marketing Manager supports the
vision and goals of HHT, by developing category plans and
successful product launches for HHT's core and emerging product
categories. - This position works cross-functionally to drive
top-line growth by setting a clear product vision across a
multi-branded product portfolio. - You will be a strong customer
advocate and ensure HHT has the right product for the market by
pursuing product growth, innovation, and effective lifecycle
management.What you will do:
- Develop the overall segment marketing strategies to achieve
targeted sales growth and profitability levels in existing markets
and targeted new market and customer segments.
- Develop and capitalize on deep customer, market/industry, and
business insights and trends to drive differentiated value
propositions and growth strategies for all segments.
- Be the overall champion for your specific marketing segment by
taking -a holistic view of each product as it aligns to the brand
strategy and demonstrate the ability to be agnostic of brand, but
accountable to support the overarching positioning of the
- Prioritize work with cross-functional teams to keep the
customer at our center and broaden organization understanding of
the market landscape and customer needs.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with Sales, connecting
marketing strategies to influence sales goals and initiatives.
- Achieve sales and profit margins through optimized product
strategies, while actively influencing P&L to achieve sales
- Create product opportunity briefs to facilitate research and to
help communicate why we should pursue a specific R&D or product
- You will be the lead voice of the workflow between category to
product management R&D and to operations. -
- 360 views of the product strategy with centralized ownership of
product pipeline as it ties to the business strategy/long-range
- Define and create compelling multi-year category and product
portfolio strategies and priorities that are relevant to consumers
by category by optimizing multi-branded product portfolio.
- Lead lifecycle management best practices by collaborating with
HHT sales on assessing root cause for lagging sales by SKU and
execute corrective actions to meet sales goals.
- Develop and partner cross-functionally to execute product
launch strategy and tactics: Lead the marketing communications
kick-off and strategy meetings for product launches to develop
impactful launch objectives and goals by aligning resources,
managing workstreams and delivering market readiness deadlines
including all launch deliverables (communication vehicles, sales
enablement tools, showroom displays, training).
- Represent category and/or brand in the marketplace at
tradeshows & customer events, as needed.Qualifications:
- Four-year degree in Marketing, Product Management, Business
Administration, or Communications related field or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- 5 or more years of progressively responsible, successful, and
balanced experience in marketing strategies and product
- Strategic - Ability to see the "big picture" and think both
long-term and short-term to develop actionable and well-defined
strategic marketing plans.
- Communication - Requires excellent communications both written
and verbal and at many levels with strategy documents, marketing
information, product literature review, etc. Requires confident
public speaking abilities in front of customers and executive
- Leading with influence: Ability to work cross-functionally and
lead without authority to drive success and obtain resources.
- Analytical: Ability to consume multiple sources of complex
sales & marketing data and distill it down to key areas of
opportunity for long-term strategies.
- Technically-Savvy (comfortable working with engineers in
R&D and manufacturing environments)
- Customer-focused: Understand customer's business & how we can
help them win.
- Accountable: You own your mistakes and are willing to learn
from them.About Working for Hearth & Home TechnologiesTake
ownership of your career with a job that ignites your passions and
rewards your hard work. At Hearth & Home Technologies, you will
have the opportunity to Burn Brighter working with a supportive
team developing industry-leading hearth products. -Hearth & Home
Technologies is an operating division of HNI Corporation (NYSE:
HNI). We design, manufacture and distribute a wide variety of gas,
electric, wood and biomass burning fireplaces, inserts, stoves and
accessories. Lakeville, Minnesota is our home, but we have
locations throughout the United States.
Keywords: Hearth & Home Technologies, Lakeville , Segment Marketing Manager, Executive , Lakeville, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!